Wednesday, March 29, 2017

How To Build A Network Marketing Business Extremely Part Time

It wasn’t that long ago that I had a full time job. At least it doesn’t seem to me like it was that long ago. While I was at that full time job I was working my butt off to get out of that job, so I feel fairly qualified to answer this question.

It’s all about management of time, not abundance of time.

Most people think, “If only I had more time.”

Well, if you’re not efficient with your time then more of it won’t matter.

If someone is a squanderer of time and doesn’t use their time efficiently and effectively, then more of it isn’t going to help.

It’s the truth. More of it isn’t going to help you, so you have to be very efficient with the time that you do have.

The First Step To Building A HUGE Network Marketing Business

The first step is to have an agreement with your significant other.

And say, “Hey, here’s what I want to do. Here’s what I’m going to do. It’s going to be hell and it’s going to suck, but this is what it looks like.”

I would give them a heads up, and I would keep my word.

Most people don’t even have that talk because they’re just not that serious. Or some people will have that talk and then not maintain their side of the bargain. They’ll say I’m going to work really hard, but they don’t.


Setting up your routine is essential for getting the most out of the limited time you have.



No comments:

Post a Comment